Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 25: The New Additions

So while I was out making my purchases for the vertical hanging planter thing, I may have picked up a couple Clearance items. :)

 This is my new Gardenia Bush! YAY! The pot is from my moms house. I have another one just like it in the trunk of my car.

This is a Pink Hibiscus. It's a little sick right now, but it was 2 dollars. I think it might have gotten too cold during that last frost. Either that or it has root rot. I put it in a new bigger pot and brought it in side. I'm in the process of doing more research to figure out the best plan for this little guy. :(



Oh yeah, and here is the New Home of the Yellow Potted Zukes. :) It's balanced in the bush. lol But it really is in there pretty good and it is quite sturdy. :)









My next post will show all of the changes that are going to happen! Everything is getting shuffled and moved around. I have plants that need to be thinned, and grouped and over all just moved around. Exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment